I am an out of network provider. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. However, you must provide out-of-pocket payment for services provided at time of session. Any coverage of mental health services provided by your insurance company will be sent to you after services are rendered. You can check your coverage by asking your insurance provider the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health (outpatient) insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met for this year?
- How many outpatient sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session (i.e., reimbursement rate)?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Rates and Reduced Fee
Please inquire about rates. Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Session fees are to be paid at time of service. Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the missed session. This policy is designed to respect the time management and scheduling for all other clients and therapists impacted within the office.