Read the statements below and respond with YES or NO to each:
- Sometimes I have thoughts of self-doubt.
- I am in a relationship (friend, family, spouse) that could be better.
- I wish I was happier and more positive.
- I find myself feeling stressed or anxious a lot of the time.
- I have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep.
- I am not good at managing my time and everything on my plate.
- I’m afraid to speak up for myself.
- I say “yes” when something is asked of me, even though I want to say “no”.
If you answered yes to any of these, therapy can help you!
At Serenity Lane, Dr. Violante offers therapy for a variety of life issues so you can be on the pathway to new beginnings. Whether you want to improve your relationships, be more confident, or get a good night’s rest, counseling can help you be your best self. Contact Dr. Violante to learn more and schedule your first appointment.