Crisis & Suicide Links
If you or a loved one is currently experiencing thoughts and/or plans of self-harm please dial 911 immediately for assistance.
- 211 Crisis Hotline
- Florida Crisis & Suicide Hotlines
- National Crisis & Suicide Hotlines
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Child Abuse Hotline
- Substance Abuse Hotline
Other Useful Links
Please visit the following pages for additional information on mental health issues.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Psychology Central
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Admin
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Al-Anon & Alateen Support Groups
- Nar-Anon Support Groups
- American Psychological Association
- Addiction Center – Find Drug Rehab Centers
Note: Serenity Lane Psychological Services is not responsible for the content, claims, or representations of the listed sites. Website links provided throughout this site are intended for informational purposes only and are not meant for self-diagnosis. Please seek professional mental health assistance for such issues or concerns.
Dr. Heather Violante provides therapy to adults struggling with a variety of life challenges at my private practice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I am a firm believer in facilitating positive self-change no matter how great or small. My goal is to help guide you through your own personal journey towards emotional wellness by providing you with opportunities to foster acceptance through a mindfulness approach, develop inner serenity and resiliency, create healthy lifestyle adjustments, improve self-confidence, and promote your overall sense of well-being.